Autonome Dining Table Plan: Cut List + Measurements
Step-by-step plans showing you how to build your own Autonome Dining Table designed by Rad Dad Builds.
In the video above, I’m going to show you how I built this really simple perfectly round dining table with a very interesting base. It’s a simple build that even the beginner woodworker could take on.
For those of you who want to know the specs of the base.
Each piece is identical to the others, all at 45″ in length and 3×3″ thick. The cut-out is dead center, the width of the material used, and half the thickness. For example, I’m using 3×3″ so my cut-out was 3″wide by 11/2″ deep.
A few Things that I used in the making of this table.
This site uses ads and affiliate content, earning commission on qualifying sales. Disclosure.
Stuff Used In the Video :
- Osmo Oil Finish: https://amzn.to/2KDLJKf
- Figure 8 Attachments: https://amzn.to/2K5D83r
- Router bit: https://amzn.to/37p5QVE
- Dado Blade:https://amzn.to/3h3xTNx
- Rubber Feet: https://amzn.to/3p0pJbt
- Titebond 2 glue: https://amzn.to/2UgQWt5
Tools That I Used:
- Rigid Router: https://amzn.to/36ldoHe
- Festool Vacuum:https://amzn.to/2FJxuBw
- Festool Sander: https://amzn.to/3hE2KPj
- Dewalt Drills: https://amzn.to/3gBcxoX
- Dewalt Laser Level: https://amzn.to/34E0nsW
- Dewalt Nail Gun: https://amzn.to/3kbFXwB
- Sony A7iii: https://amzn.to/3qbpmMp
- Sony A6400: https://amzn.to/2CGDdGH
- Memory Card: https://amzn.to/32qyweQ
- Camera Mic : https://amzn.to/2DSxtds
Work with me? Apply here: https://raddadbuilds.com/contact/